Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Favorites



Oh... so many goodies this week -- especially with all the fresh fruit/veggies recipes appearing:

(Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free)

(A Foodie Fairytale)

(The Local Cook)

(One Perfect Bite)

(A Cozy Kitchen)

(Recipe Shoebox)

(Lucy's Kitchen)

(Park Avenue)

(Eats Well with Others)

(Fancy Frugalista!)

(Picky Palate)

(Random Acts of Parenting)

(Simply Recipes)

(Bella Mella)

(Two Peas and Their Pod)

(Debbie Does Dinner Healthy)

(Making Memories)

(One Crazy Cookie)

This post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. This is a great list. I can't wait to check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your Friday Favorites! I usually end up bookmarking at least a couple of them on my Delicious page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING ALL the recipes you choose this week for "Friday Favorites"!!! I am over the moon happy with the "cherry" recipes especially....and I'm going to make the Spinach Squares today as part of the weekend meals. Thank you for such a wonderful list of yummy yummies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout out chica! I love so many of these other sites and the recipes you chose!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very delicious list!! Thanks for including me. I feel very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you so much for the link. I am truly humbled to have made it on your Friday Favorites! It was an unexpected and welcome surprise. With so many wonderful recipes out there I have no idea how you manage to choose. :-) Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...