Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ham Primavera



My mom made this recipe growing up -- it's a yummy way to use up leftover ham!


Ham Primavera - Mom

1 C cooked ham, cubed
3 C mixed veggies (zucchini, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, etc), diced
1/4 C butter, divided
1/2 tsp. basil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder, divided
2 C cooked pasta
1/2 C sour cream

Saute the veggies in 2 T butter until tender (about 10 minutes).



Add ham, basil and 1/8 tsp. garlic powder and heat until warmed.


Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to package directions.


Melt butter and sour cream together


Toss with pasta, and remaining garlic powder.


Place noodles on your plate and top with veggies.


Enjoy!


This post is linked to:

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this! We have tons of leftover ham that I need to find ways to use. Thinking I may just toss it with some alfredo sauce, even though it might not be as healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! In yesterday's circular, I saw ham is on sale. I'll stock up to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the veggies needed and I would make this tonight. Looks delicious as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those veggies make it look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so put onions in that, and take out the trees since I'm not a big fan. Looks like an excellent way to clean out the produce drawer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...