Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Favorites



This week, I'd like to highlight these yummy finds:

by Two Peas -- this would make both my husband and I happy :) 

Sloppy Joe Pizza from Lara at Recipe Shoebox.  
If you haven't checked out her recipes, do so! 

Spicy Cornmeal Crackers -- just what I need to use up my cornmeal!  
Thanks, So Good and Tasty!

from Food: Cooking and Capturing

Homemade marble cake ... from Firefly!  
Oh.My.Goodness. 

from Lynn's Kitchen Adventure

Of course Pioneer Woman would make something like this!


Homemade Garlic Butter by The Tidy Nest
wow!  Can't wait to try it :)

Thanks, Kuzak's Closet. 

by The Coupon Challenge

By Bird Crafts.

without a dehydrator!
from 5 Forks. 


from Food Junkie from Texas

by Pioneer Woman

from One Perfect Bite

by Greens and Chocolate

Lucy's Kitchen
(oh.my!)

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Great post! I've seen several of these and will be checking out the rest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lemon berry bars look amazing! I've been craving lemon bars for awhile now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm linking this up to our friday's favorites... I'll be trying those lemon berry bars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me in that list of great food blogs. I really do appreciate it. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks...I saw the sweet potato biscuits on Mary's site.. yum.. and of course the pioneer woman..does she ever post something that doesn't look to die for?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good options with no time to bake or cook this weekend! RATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've passed a few awards on to you.. come check out my post to see what it is..
    http://jennsfoodjourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/there-once-was-lakediary-of-bad.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout-out! I hope you enjoy the pizza! :)

    PS Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great round-up, don't you love the abundance of new recipes on the web!? I want to try the sweet potato buscuits from One Perfect Bite - I think I would love anything with sweet potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so many great things to check out! I can't wait! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    http://ourhappyhomeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you bunches for listing my blog here! I have had a lot of traffic from it. The lemon berry bars are some of the tastiest treats I have made in a while. You have to try them out! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...