Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan - July 25




Otherwise known as... our last meal plan before the move!  Frog Prince and I have a big {and sad} week ahead.  It's our final week before we move.  The movers come to pack us up on Wednesday and load us on Thursday and then we hit the road.


This move is bitter sweet for us... and there are likely to be lots of tears this week.  I already cried at church last night, and I haven't yet said "goodbye" to my best friend yet... eek.

We also are celebrating our 3rd anniversary on Wednesday... with a nice romantic all-our-dishes-utensils-pots/pans-are-packed-so-I'm-making-sandwiches dinner.

We spent a lot of time this past week sharing meals and desserts with wonderful friends...





Italian Sausage and Spinach Penne
{recipe to come}



Cherry Bread
{recipe to come}



Baked Zucchini Mac and Cheese
{recipe to come}



Fettuccine Alfredo, Broccoli, Chicken and Cherry Wine


White Cake with Lemon Filling
{Lemon Filling Recipe to come}



Lemon Berry Cake
{recipe to come}



Oatmeal Antioxidant Cookies
{recipe to come}



Our final Michigan menu....

Sunday
B - Cherry Pancakes {new}

Monday
B - Leftover pancakes, fresh cherries 
D - Leftovers, zucchini mozzarella melts {new}

Tuesday
D - Breakfast for dinner: Veggie Scramble, Bacon 

Wednesday {Happy Anniversary}
B - Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes, fresh cherries
Dessert - Leftover Cherry Cake

Thursday {Moving Day}
B - Leftover pancakes, fresh cherries

.....

{the rest of the weekend is TBD}

I hope to get recipes posted this week, and will be scheduling posts while I am away... not sure that I'll be around for next week's MPM, but.... we'll see :)  

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Best of luck and blessings on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baked zucchini mac and cheese sounds so yummy. Can't wait for you to post it! Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there with the move Sno...saying goodbye is never easy! At least with the way things are now, you can easily stay connected to those you won't see as often! Good luck with everything this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bookmarked teh travel bars - they sound so easy and yummy! Just in time for school :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the recipe for Baked Zucchini Mac and Cheese! Our garden is producing zucchini by the bag full now and I would love a new way to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move. Drive safe. I have no idea how you are going to cook through Thursday with everything packed up. I would have been ordering pizza. Perhaps that's the plan Fri-Sun. :) or worse fast food along the highway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is so so hard. I hate change and mourned the loss of our old home and neighbors that were like family. If you need some encouragement e-mail me and I will send you some from the Country House. ;o)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the move! You and your husband will be in my prayers this week because I know how stressful moving can be. Enjoy your last bit of time with friends and have a happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that your cookies are labeled "antioxidant!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a blessed week...even through the tears!! May the move bring many moments of unexpected joy and blessings to you and Frog Prince. Where is your new home? We moved from Oregon to Florida 2 years ago this August. What an adventure!!
    Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck on your move and saying your goodbyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only you would be organized enough to continue to menu plan on the week of your big move. God bless you this week - you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you believe I've only ever been to your other blog? I've never stopped by here before! Love the recipes and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the pictures looked amazing, and I can't wait to see your recipes. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! You never cease to amaze me! Menu looks great for such a busy week. Good luck and best wishes with everything. Congrats on the anniversary!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck on your move. Are you moving very far? Our anniversary is Wednesday also it will our 4th. Have a great move and Happy Anniversary!!! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Luck with the move! I hope your new adventure is thrilling and fulfilling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...