Monday, October 25, 2010

New Feature: From the Archives


Starting next Monday, November 1, I'm introducing a new feature here on Finding Joy in My Kitchen!


Over the past year, more and more of you have been checking in with Finding Joy in My Kitchen and peaking at the recipes I've posted here {THANK YOU!!}.

But, since there are over 700 recipes here {many of which were posted when only my mom read my blog} I plan to highlight a recipe from the archives every Monday afternoon.


I hope you will enjoy this  peek into the archives!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. A fabuous idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm looking forward to what you share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Although I could probably name off all of your recipes, lol! When I make my weekly meal plans, I start at your blog first!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, and kudos to 700 recipes, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. I often lament the fact that some of my most favorite recipes were posted back at the beginning of my blog. I may just have to copy your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, just thinking....maybe you could make it a link up post where people post their archive recipes and link it here on your blog...

    I would definitely join in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...