Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!  I just love Fridays, 
because I get to share with you 
all the yummy recipes you've been cooking up all week 
that I can't wait to try!


{Jenn's Food Journey}

{Get Busy Living}

{Like a Bubbling Brook}

{Women Living Well - Blog}

{Reformation Acres}

{Lamp Unto My Feet}

{My Blessed Life}

{Lynn's Kitchen Adventure}

{Monster Mama}

{Home is Where the Heart Is}

{Munchkin Munchies}

{Easy to Be Gluten Free}

{Lynn's Kitchen Adventure}

Photobucket

Don't miss a recipe!  If you'd like, sign up for free email updates.  

7 comments:

  1. I"m off to check out that peach french toast! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention!!! This is my first time here and your place is fantastic!!!
    I'll be back!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea! i love this!!

    i got your comment- so glad you will be participating!!

    i am so glad to have found your blog- It is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I'm new to your blog but this is a great idea to get some of the best recipes from all the different blogs! I really like going to one place and finding lots of recipes or dinner ideas :) Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found my blog! I can't wait to explore yours some more and pick up some new yummy recipes, I can't wait to try the overnight french toast!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for mentioning the Cookies and Cream Fudge! :) It is one of our faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great ideas- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...