Monday, January 31, 2011

Archives: Chicken Chili



Today, I'm sharing with you a recipe that will be perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!


What I love about this red chicken chili recipe is that you can make it as spicy or with as little kick as you want.  It's an easy recipe to have simmering in your crockpot all day long, and it's sure to be a crowd pleaser.

  

It's also versatile.  Don't have ground chicken?  Use turkey or beef.  Have red beans rather than white, no problem - you can use those!  Have purple bell peppers rather than green, toss those in instead.  It will be delicious.

This is the only chili recipe that I like and it's a favorite in our house!  Hope you'll enjoy the Chicken Chili recipe too.  


Photobucket

Linked to: Mouthwatering Mondays, This Week's Craving, What's on Your Plate, Ingredient Spotlight

8 comments:

  1. We're having chili tonight, now I wish I had ground chicken :) I love chicken in chili, the texture is way better than beef, i think. This chili sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, I love chili! I don't like beans so I tend to add other ingredients to make up for their absence. I haven't made chicken chili before, but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! Nothing screams super bowl like a big pot of yummy chili!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks so perfect to me. I like the dish. thanks for sharing the recipe.
    dining room tables

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make chicken chili all the time but I've never tried it in a crock pot. What a great idea. Will have to try that next time. I LOVE crock pots! (And chili!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your chicken chili isn't the white kind! Not that white chicken chili isn't good, I just like the tomato based chili! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS. Your chili looks great and what a great idea about bringing old recipes back.

    I hope you come back next week our theme is Valentine's Day!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-weeks-cravings-linky-party-14-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...