Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favorites



More delicious finds this week!
These are the recipes I've added to my "to-try" pile.
What are your recipe finds from the week?
{What's Gabby Cooking}

{Tasty Kitchen}

{Amanda's Cookin'}

{Tasty Kitchen}

Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
{The Change Table}

{Brown Eyed Baker}

{Tried-and-True Cooking with Heidi}

{Amanda's Cookin}

{Recipe Shoebox}

{I'm Mom, Not a Professional}

{Simply Recipes}

Raspberry Lemon Muffins
{Isabelle}

Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
{Cooking During Stolen Moments}

Link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week.  Please do not link up individual recipes -- save those for other blog carnivals.  Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post. 






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I see some things I need to check out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your "Friday favorites" posts!!! Things inevitably get so chaotic here and I get behind on keeping up with my favorite blogs, so I love that you point out the highlights of the week and point me in the direction of new blogs to check out, that I otherwise may not have found on my own :) Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I haven't seen a link-up for show casing blogs you've found over the past week, only blogs show casing a person's own recipes, This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for spotlighting the garlic pasta...hope you love it like we did! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I am off to check some of these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love the cinnamon raisin bagels you showcased! She's one of my favourite bloggers. I put together my own little list of favourites I've found this week: http://thegirlwriter.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-favourite-finds.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...