Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds



Happy Friday!  
It is truly a happy Friday here... 
Frog Prince returns home tonight and 
doesn't have to travel again
until mid-June!!!  
Woot.  
We're excited to have his every-other-week traveling 
since January 1 stint come to an end. 

So, here's to a Fabulous Friday.  
And, here are my Friday Favorite Finds!

{Sugar Bananas}

{Good Life Eats}

{Super Healthy Kids}

{Confessions of a Cookbook Queen}

{Brown-Eyed Baker}

{My McDonald Meal}

{Diddles and Dumplings}

{Sugar Crafter}

{For the Love of Cooking}

{Comfy Tummy}

{A Cozy Kitchen}

{Tracey's Culinary Adventures}

{My Baking Addiction}

{What's Gabby Cooking}


Link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week.Please do not link up individual recipes-- save those for other blog carnivals. Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post.








Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sno White,
    I can't wait to visit all of the new friends you have found. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear your list is way too good this week! Where am I going to find the time to try so many tempting recipes????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up my Mother's Day Brunch treat! I'm honored to be listed with such amazing food bloggers. You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic list. I'll have to work my way through it later today. Everything sounds delicious. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. The broccoli salad looks especially promising. I have some fresh broccoli in the fridge and wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Thanks for the roundup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...