Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


It's Friday {again}!  We won't be doing a whole lot of cooking in our kitchen today -- as we're working on a little project, but when we get back into the kitchen, you can bet I'll have to try one of these recipes.  


{Little Bit of Everything}


{Fresh Plate}


{Living Free}


{Real Mom Kitchen}


{Hoosier Homemade}


{The Cooking Chemist}


{Mel's Kitchen Cafe}


{My Baking Addiction}

Post image for Strawberry-Ricotta Popsicles



If your recipe was featured here today, grab the button below!  


Now it's your turn!  Link up a post that includes a list of the recipes you've bookmarked or added to your "to-try" pile this week!  


12 comments:

  1. I finally linked up today! :) That Lemon Curd Ice Cream looks so yummy!!! Thanks for hosting such a great link-up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! I tried to link to my blog, but I don't think it worked. It should be: http://criticsinmykitchen.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/summer-crock-pot-recipes/

    Can you help fix it? Thanks!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thanks so much for featuring the rhubarb cake. I am seeing my mother in law this weekend, I will let her know her recipe is famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just posted my chocolate chocolate chip cookies! I would love it if you came over and posted something on my hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lemon curd ice cream and the strawberry ricotta popsicles have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sno White,
    What wonderful finds, I must visit everyone. Thanks for hosting today and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grilled vegetable sandwich looks SOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout! Looks like a great line-up of recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love sweet potato chips! Those look so tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the shout out! Much appreciated, my blog friend.

    liz

    www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for hosting. I, too, must make the Oatmeal Butterscotch Bars. Thanks for the reminder. Found more great recipes in the links. Too many recipes, too little time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...