Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

You ladies just keep making my week… 21 of you linked up last week and because of you I found great recipes like this Roasted Vegetable Tartines, Whole Wheat Rosemary and Caramelized Onion Bread, and Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread! Thank you for adding to my list! 

Here’s my list for the week:
{Note: I'm using Pinterest for the photos/links - click on "source" to see the recipe}

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Now, let's see what recipes you added to your list this week.  Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I finally figured out pinterest, how do you get your pictures FROM pinterest onto your blog like this? If it were really simple, I'd love to start doing a favorites like this again. I used to but it just got too time consuming with the links and stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sno--- copied your "logo" onto my finds today, garden themed. Next week I'll try using pinterest.... baby steps. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sno White,
    Your finds for the week look so good. I was just talking to Amy yesterday and told her I can't wait to make her new dessert. Thanks for hosting and have a great week end!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lazy sunday casserole looked great to me too! Love these link-ups, though I'm always starving afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chocolate Crusted Fruit Pizza and Turkey Italian Sausage, Mushroom, Marinara, and Ricotta Pasta Bake look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those Strawberry Cream Cheese Crossiants look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those fruit stuffed croissants are calling me...right through the screen! Yummy finds this week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing my chocolate crusted fruit pizza on your Friday finds! :) What a great round-up. I see Miz Helen stopped by...so glad the two of you met. You'd have a great time cooking with her.

    Much love,
    Amy
    Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little late to the party today, (Explanation in my post) but I made it. You found some great links this week, especially the Fruit Pizza and Lazy Sunday Casserole. Thanks for hosting such a yummy round-up of goodies. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...