Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds #76

It’s been a long week, and I am so glad it’s FRIDAY! 
Here’s are the awesome recipes I pinned this week:

Cheesy Zucchini Soup

Source: cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Lemon Ice Cream

Source: melskitchencafe.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Roasted Tomato Marinara

Source: whatmegansmaking.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Cherry Bread

Source: cookwithsara.blogspot.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Baked Ziti with Summer Vegetables

Source: 33shadesofgreen.blogspot.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

Gingerbread Popcorn

Source: easytobeglutenfree.com via FindingJoyInMyKitchen on Pinterest

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Can’t wait to see your finds from this week – link up your post of the recipes you found this week.  Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

9 comments:

  1. It's been a long week here too, but it's FRIDAY now! That roasted tomato marinara looks good - I'll have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm great finds this week friend! That gingerbread popcorn looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the gingerbread popcorn too and thought it would be yummy! Thanks for hosting this week. I love your blog - especially on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Sno White,
    The soup looks so good, to go with the cooler weather we have. Hope you are having a great day and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheesy zucchini soup looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Gingerbread Popcorn! I'll be seeing you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello..I am thrilled to be here and its my first time.I brought my Filipino Lumpiang Prito.Thanks for hosting and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing my Baked Ziti! Everything else looks delicious too! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sno White,
    I came back and brought My Apple Carrot Muffin.thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...