Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds #81

Can I just tell you how much I appreciate you, faithful readers & participators in Friday Favorite Finds?  Especially when weeks get busy, I am so thankful for your posts that help me see what great recipes appeared in the blog world that I missed this week.  It’s also fun to see recipes change as the seasons do.  Last week we were overwhelmed with pumpkin recipes… I wonder what will happen this week? 

I’ll show you mine and then you can link your finds up below!

Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger Soup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pumpkin Risotto
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snaps
 
Winter Minestrone
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crockpot French Dip Sammies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Can’t wait to see your finds from this week – link up your post of the recipes you found this week.  Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! I saw and bookmarked the apple gingersnap cookies. They look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finds this week! I am going to have to try the sweet potato rolls. Looks like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly the pumpkin risotto is a popular one! I can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I love the Crockpot French Dips from Happy Housewife. They are AWESOME! I hope you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The winter minestrone is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm... I am going to grab those sweet potato dinner rolls for later this week. Thanks for the link and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting again this week, Sno White. This list looks great. I am hopping around checking everyone else's out. I am loving the 31 day series. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...