Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #93

So, honestly, I haven’t spent a whole lot of time browsing recipes this week.  I’ve been in the middle of my course on Food – from seed to table, and having a blast with my students!  From a grocery store field trip to making butter, this week has been wonderful.  But, I haven’t had too much online time. 

Thus, I am really looking forward to your finds today – you can help me see all the goodness I missed! 

Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries

 

Deep Dish Salted Cookie Pie

 

Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas

 

Buttermilk Biscuits

 

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Can’t wait to see your finds from this week – link up your post of the recipes you found this week. 

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    Sure wish I had that beautiful Buttermilk Biscuit, it sure looks good. Hope you have a wonderful week end and thanks for hosting.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to give those strawberries a try. And that deep dish salted cookie pie looks amazing. I'm glad your class is going well. It sounds really interesting. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let me know how you like those strawberry yogurt bites. My teeth are so sensitive to cold, so I've been afraid to make them, thinking they'd be realllly cold.

    Those buttermilk biscuits look soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this week! I always love exploring the other bloggers who link up. The salted cookie pie is for sure worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, be still my heart! That cookie pie has my name written all over it. :)

    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/2012/01/f-is-for-food-friday-120-pinitfriday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's not the quantity but the quality as they say. The strawberries make me think of spring. Nice, since we have had a snow storm here for the last two days. There seems to be a problem with the link if you want to check it out. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great week of finds, the cookie pie-- looks great, blow the dust off my cast iron skillet I think (so much new cookware for Christmas, it's gotten lost).

    Need to work on the pinterest linking this week. Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great linky party! So glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late posting this week, but better late then never! Every thing you did have a chance to find this week looks great, especially those yogurt covered strawberries.

    Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear your class is going well! The biscuits and quesadillas look great. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum - those all look so good!! Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...