Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #102

Since I’m feeling a little spring-like today (see the new spring header on the blog?), my finds are all about rhubarb… which I have peeking up from the soil in our garden. 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Blackberry Rhubarb Bread
{I’m pretty sure this will be one of my first rhubarb recipes this season!}

 

Rhubarb Sweet Rolls
{oh.my.goodness.}

 

Lemon Buttermilk Rhubarb Bundt Cake
{now I’m wishing I’ll have rhubarb for Easter brunch – this would be a great dessert!}


Brown Butter Rhubarb Ginger Bars
{Rhubarb & ginger is a delightful combo.  Loving the look of these bars}

 

If you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Sarah! You know I have never eaten Rhubarb. You have me inspired to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rhubarb too but I don't have a source. :( These recipes all look really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. My grandma used to grow rhubarb in her garden. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I think with it disguised in some of these sweets, I would like it. Love your new header, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie. I love it paired with ginger... and, of course, wrapped in delicious sweet batters!

      Delete
  4. OMG! Could you not post all my favourites blackberries, rhubarb, lemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the rhubarb recipes. One of my favorite spring things. I miss being able to have as much as I want since I can't get it free any more. Thanks for hosting each week. This linkup is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! The rhubarb in my garden is poking through. I can't wait till it is ready to start harvesting. We do everything from crumb cake and bars to strawberry/rhubarb jam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! My recipe to try this week is going to come from your post. Those rhubarb rolls look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had rhubarb before either, but those rolls look like some tasty eats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go this spring... I have a feeling you'll like it :)

      Delete
  9. Those brown butter rhubarb ginger bars look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can not wait for my rhubarb to be ready for picking! Thank you for all these wonderful recipes featuring rhubarb! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...