Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #109

Friends… what a week it has been!  Makes me even more excited for Friday. 

And, this Friday in particular – because today, I teach my last class of the 2011-2012 academic year!  Finals are next week, and let me say, it’s much more fun being on the other side of finals, although the work isn’t done when the exam is over.  In the meantime, I’m drooling over delicious summer recipes – what did you find this week? 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Raspberry Lemon Frozen Yogurt
{I LOVE froyo & LOVE raspberry lemon…. win, win!}


Chicken & Broccoli Grilled Cheese
{I’m looking forward to “hot” lunches like grilled cheese & quesadillas over the summer… this sandwich will be one of the first I try!}

 

Cheesecake Dibs
{Frozen cheesecakes dipped in chocolate?! Yes, please!}

 

Vegetable Lasagna
{Looks like a perfect spring dinner… or a fall one when all these veggies will be fresh from our garden!}

 

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
{Can't wait to make this one for my MIL}


As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

8 comments:

  1. Happy end of the school year. I was once a high school English teacher... it is a great feeling to complete a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...the grilled cheese and FROYO both look so good right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grilled cheese idea! Thanks for finding us so many fun recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cookie pie on the bottom looks amazing!! And I wonder if that's icecream or whipped cream on top??

    I just went to check out the recipe and it looks like the original photo/recipe was from a couple of different sites...the picture from a flickr account and the recipe from a different blog. Just so you know! (It's hard to tell who is the original owner of recipes these days.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does give credit to the other sources though! I wasn't trying to say that she didn't. :-)

    Thanks for hosting today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The froyo and chocolate chip cookie pie look like tasty eats! Happy end of the school year too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...