Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #115

Hope you’ve all had a great week!  I’ve been enjoying the nightly airings of the US Swimming Olympic Trials with a nice bowl of vanilla ice cream and berries.  Seems like the perfect thing to do now that it’s summer.  Being a swimmer myself, I enjoy watching the races… but synchronized swimming is my favorite. 

My finds from this week are all over the board… but they all look good! 

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Lemon Pudding Cakes
{My friend Megan shared this amazing recipe – look at that delicious lemon pudding!!}

 

Summer Squash Pasta
{I mentioned on Facebook that our garden is doing quite well – this seems like the perfect use of our produce in a couple of weeks}

 

Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes
{Although I haven’t actually cooked with quinoa yet, I keep finding recipes that entice me – these pancakes look amazing}

 

Cheesy White Bean Stuffed Peppers
{These look like a new take on stuffed peppers – I like the excuse to use beans too!}

 

Pineapple Upsidedown Pancakes
{Pineapple is a summer fruit & these pancakes look like a really fun treat!}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

 

As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pineapple pancakes...can't wait to give them a try!

    Wende
    The Rickett Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little individual lemon puddings look delicious. I'll bet they would make a great light summer treat. Thanks for sharing Megan's blog. I will be subscribing there, and I will have to give the recipes in my Real Simple magazine a closer look. Have a great holiday week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Especially the lemon pudding and pineapple pancakes. :) And thanks for hosting again too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was little, my stepdad always put pineapple in our pancakes - it's soooo good! Definitely a must-try!

    Thank you for hosting week after week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...