Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #121

Sheesh… look at me, slacking again!  I’ve been having way too much fun on my last week of summer – so, please accept my apology for the delay today. 

Here are my finds:
{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake on a Stick
{With the state fair right around the corner, these look amazing!}

 

Roasted Strawberry Ricotta Ice Cream
{I love the idea of roasted strawberries & ricotta cheese – yum}

 

Skinny No-Nut Pesto
{Being that my sister just gave me some basil – I can’t wait to use this recipe}

 

Chocolate Zucchini Brownies with Chocolate Whipped Cream
{Our garden is producing zucchini galore – can’t wait for these!}

 

Blueberry White Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
{and, because I love blueberries & oatmeal… these cookies look incredible}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

 

As a reminder, if you like these recipes, either re-pin my original pin, or pin the source of the recipe NOT my blog!  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

6 comments:

  1. Those Blueberry White Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal cookies look amazing! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choices...the ice cream looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blueberry oatmeal cookies look great! The blueberries this season around here have been absolutely delicious, I'll have to try making them. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE and "YES" I've printed out JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE you gave us...I ALWAYS make my basil pesto MINUS the nuts and actually I DO NOT use any salt or pepper in mine either. I find the cheese adds enough salty taste to it. Thank you Thank you for all the goodies.
    I'll be making your zucchini baked oatmeal this weekend. LOVE THAT!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the second time this week that I've seen blueberries in cookies... what a great idea, I love it! I will have to try it - I looove blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! The strawberries with ricotta definitely looks like a must try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...