Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #132

It’s been a long & rough week – one death that has deeply impacted our campus, one death of a long-time family friend.  I am so thankful today is Friday.  My finds are all themed this week… PUMPKIN {or, sweet potato, in our house}!

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

Pumpkin Apple Streusel Cake
{Natalie posted this cake earlier this week and I am in love. 
Chunks of apple, pumpkin flavor and streusel.  Yes please!}

 

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

{Aren’t these just cute.  And, with that Oreo crust – I’m sure they are amazing! Deborah is one fabulous cook}

 

Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread

{I am loving this brilliant bread idea – Lyuba, this bread looks like
the perfect one to try this weekend!}

 

Pumpkin Brownies
{Have I told you how much I adore chocolate & pumpkin together?  Well, I do.  Jamie’s recipe looks like the best one I’ve seen – with cream cheese, and frosting!} 

 

Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples and Brussels Sprouts
{I needed one healthy recipe for the week, right?  Even though this is made with butternut squash, I’m thinking pumpkin or sweet potato would go nicely in this dish.  Either way, Reeni – this looks amazing!}

 

If you like these recipes, pin the source of the recipe & NOT my blog!  If you click on the recipe images, you’ll be directed to Pinterest where you can repin the recipes.  The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic, so, please, please pin the source!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Condolences... hope you have a peaceful and restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...so sorry you have had a rough and sad week, Friend! :( My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel. We appreciate the prayers.

      Delete
  3. Sno White and Frog Prince,
    I am so sorry for your lost, may Gods love give you peace.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a rough week. sending prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie. I appreciate the prayer so very much.

      Delete
  5. Sorry for your loss, praying that God may comfort you during this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... we are feeling God's comfort - Praise Him!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...