Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Countdown to 2013: Best Breakfast Recipes

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a delightful celebration of Christ’s birth with loved ones near and far. 

I’m so glad you’ve joined us today for the first day of the Countdown to 2013

Countdown to 2013 @ Finding Joy of My Kitchen

We are sharing the best recipes of 2012 all week starting with breakfasts today.  You can find the rest of the schedule here

There are two easy ways to participate:

1) Create a post highlighting your best recipes of 2012.
2) Link up your best individual recipes for 2012. 

All I ask is that you link back to the countdown and that you visit others!  All the recipes will be pinned to the “Best Recipes of 2012” board too. 

Day 1: Top 12 Breakfast Recipes of 2012

Click on any photo to see the recipe!

1. Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
2. Gingerbread Cranberry Scones
3. Applesauce Granola

4. Easy Apple Danish
5. Omelet Breakfast Sandwiches {Freezer-Friendly}
6. Apple Carrot Zucchini Muffins

DSCN6323

7. Healthier Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
8. Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
9. Bacon & Egg Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich

10. Ham & Veggie Egg Bake
11. Blueberry Biscuits with Vanilla Blueberry Sauce
12. Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal

Now it’s your turn!  Can’t wait to see your best breakfast recipes of the year!

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all of the new recipes--it's like a second Christmas!

    Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting :) I am looking forward to the rest of the countdown and will be sharing for the rest of the week! This is a great link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking recipes! Can't wait to check them all out. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm new follower...and I'm linked.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ~Jo @ LoblollyLane

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first love is Jesus…then my wife of 45 years…then cooking. I really enjoyed looking over your blog. Feel free to look over my blog (its spiritual in content)and become a follower if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! The recipes are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, great recipes as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great round-up of breakfast recipes! The gingerbread cranberry scones jumped right out at me and said "make me, make me".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have JUST gotten around to visiting the Countdown posts (shame on me!). Your omelet sandwich and grilled cheese look incredible and perfect for my family during the week!

    Thank you for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...