Saturday, December 8, 2012

Countdown to 2013 with us!

The end of the year is always an exciting time of year.  One of the things I look forward to is looking back over the blog posts from the year and recalling our favorite recipes from the year. 

Countdown to 2013 @ Finding Joy of My Kitchen

Over the last three years, we’ve counted down to the new year by sharing the best recipes of the year!

Check out the best recipes of years past: 
Countdown to 2010
Countdown to 2011
Countdown to 2012

This year, some fabulous bloggers have agreed to be a part of the Countdown:

image

imageimage

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 

And, I’m also inviting YOU!

Dear readers, I love your blogs and most often find my recipe inspiration from you!  I would LOVE for you to share your best recipes with us as part of our countdown to 2013. 

 

The Categories & Dates

Starting December 26th, come & link up a post containing your TOP recipes in that category from 2012.  We have a few new categories this year:
 

  • December 26th – Best Breakfast Recipes
  • December 27th – Best Soup and/or Best Bread Recipes
  • December 28th – Best Main Dish Recipes
  • December 29th – Best Snack & Appetizer Recipes 
  • December 30th – Best Dessert Recipes
  • December 31st – Reader Favorites {new this year}
  • January 1st – Any 2012 recap post


Want to participate?  The Details

Participating is really quite simple:

(1) Look through your posts from 2012, and identify your favorites.
(2) Create a post with these favorite recipes.
(3) Link up the post to the appropriate category.
(4) Visit other bloggers to see their top recipes from 2012.  It’s a great way to find new meals for your family for 2013.

Feel free to participate one day, or participate all the days!  If you don’t have a blog,  leave your recipe in the comments! 

Will you join us?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I have draft posts mirrored from last year and I've been waiting for the announcement to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about this yesterday! It's so fun to look back and see what categories got cooked the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's always surprising & fun! Hope you'll join us, Sara.

      Delete
  3. I would like to join in where I can, but have a question...do we have to create a new post to participate, or can we just like up the original? I seen this over at Semi-Homemade Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do either! I'd love to have you join us, Kayla.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...