Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #179

Well, friends.  Here we are at another Friday.  Over the past 3 years, I have greatly enjoyed sharing my finds with you on Friday.  Friday Favorite Finds started out as an opportunity to highlight the amazing creativity of other food bloggers, and served as a way to share recipes with one another. 

But now, we have Pinterest.  And, sadly, Friday Favorite Finds has not quite kept up.  that said, this Friday will be the last time I offer a link up for Friday Favorite Finds.  There have been a number of you who share your finds every Friday, and I have so appreciated your participation!  Thank you. 

Will Friday Favorite Finds continue to be a regular at Finding Joy in My Kitchen?  It may, but since most of my finds are now publically shared on Pinterest, it may not happen every Friday. 

I know change is hard, but change is also a good thing. 

So, for the final link up farewell to Friday Favorite Finds – here’s what I’m sharing this week:

{all photos are from original recipes; please pin the source!}

Pumpkin S’more Cake – by the Baker Mama

German Apple Cake – by What Megan’s Making

German Apple Cake

Pumpkin Spice Pretzelsby Heather’s French Press

Pumpkin Spice Pretzels

If you were featured, grab the button below!

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. I will miss our time here on Friday, but understand that sometimes things have to change. Thank you so much for hosting the party it has always been a favorite of mine. I will continue to look forward to your great recipes and adventures.
    Best Wishes,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get why you're stopping the linkup, but I will definitely miss it. The group that links up is so small that I can go look at everyone's finds. Thanks for hosting the last 3 (!!) years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...