Sunday, February 9, 2014

Menu Plan–February 9

Guess who’s in the kitchen….

Frog Prince is making me dinner!  Yep.  And, the special occasion is… my birthday.  We have a special birthday menu at our house, and I’m looking forward to our dinner together. 

I’m going to keep this short & sweet today so I can enjoy the time with our friends and family celebrating – so, here’s what’s on our menu this week:

Sunday

Birthday White Cheddar Mac & Cheese

Ice Cream Cake

Monday

Slow Cooker Lentil Chili {new}, French Bread {freezer}

Tuesday

Homemade Spaghetti & Steamed Veggies

Wednesday

Spaghetti Braid

Thursday

Chicken Fried Rice {new}

Friday

Meatball Tortellini Soup

Saturday

BLT Pizza {new}

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...