Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds


Happy Friday!  We had quite the eventful night at our house yesterday evening -- a baby deer got stuck in our neighbor's fence!  All ended well, and she's free to enjoy life in the woods across the street.  But, it was a pretty sad sight to see such a little one stuck in a fence :(  

Now that it is Friday, I'll share the recipes we added to our to-try list this week:
{I'm using Pinterest for the photos/links - click on "source" to see the recipe}

White Bean Blondies
{Discovering Candace}


Vanilla Raspberry Ice Cream Dessert
{Jamie Cooks It Up}


BLT Brunch Pie
{Let's Dish}


Summer Veggie Pasta with Lemon Yogurt Sauce
{Jenn's Food Journey}


Sweet and Sour Chicken
{Let's Dish}


Strawberry Shortbread Trifle
{Flour Me with Love}



If you were featured this week, grab the button below.  


Now, let's see what recipes you added to your list this week.  Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my recipe Sno!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sno White,
    I am delighted to see you featured my friend Candace, she is a great cook. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week end!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list this week, especially the sweet and sour chicken. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shortbread trifle looks amazing! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting again! Hope you have a delicious weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor baby deer! :( We've had a mama deer get stuck in back yard before and it was so sad seeing her run around with nowhere to go. Eventually she jumped the fence but it took her a while!

    PS -- that trifle has me drooling!!! Off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The raspberry ice cream dessert has my vote though that blt brunch pie looks like something we would love! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great list, Sno White. I think I want to try everything. Maybe eating blondies with beans in them will be healthier for me. Of course, those two lovely desserts will probably offset that. I will have to try the Sweet and Sour Chicken soon. As usual, thanks for being a great host. I am off to check out the other finds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another delicious assortment of recipes to try. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my blondies! What a nice surprise! I hope you enjoy them. And thank you, Miz Helen, for the sweet shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my Strawberry Shortbread Trifle, it is greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I look forward to seeing everyones favorites each week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you found some delicious things. Can't wait to check them out. Glad to hear all ended well for the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list Sno! They all sound good to me. Glad the deer is safe. We have a lot of them around here; they eat out of our bird feeder and you never know what they'll do next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...