Sunday, July 17, 2011

National Ice Cream Day!

Typically, on Sunday afternoons I post our upcoming menu plan.  However, this week I will be sharing my menu tomorrow morning.  Why the change?  Well -- Laura, from Organizing Junkie, has asked me to host Menu Plan Monday tomorrow!  I am oh so excited.

But, to tide you over until then -- beat the heat and celebrate National Ice Cream Day with some of our favorite ice cream treats.



















Or, just plain vanilla...


What's your favorite summertime ice cream treat/flavor?  

6 comments:

  1. I'd like a cone with a scoop of each, please. I think I'm going to have to try the cake batter ice cream. After all, we all know cake and ice cream go hand-in-hand.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorites are mine too :-) Thanks for linking up to the Ice Cream Social!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! I am loving these ice cream recipes. Can't wait to try the cake batter ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't know it was national ice cream day!! Shame on me :) I think I'd like a bowl of each one of those, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am DEFINITELY going to try that rice cooker mac n cheese. That looks genius.

    I recently lost 40 pounds but still have about 15 - 20 more to go so my menu plan stays between 1300- 1500 calories a day. However it is still filled with yummy options just healthier versions and it is all about portion control!

    Thanks for hosting this week.

    www.skinnymomskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so good!! Now I want some ice cream...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...