One of our favorite snacks are granola bars. I’ve loved them since I was little girl.
Making granola bars from scratch is super easy – and wonderful because you can customize them with exactly what YOU like in your granola bars. Even better – you can pronounce all the ingredients that go into making them.
5 Tips for Making Granola Bars
(1) Use brown rice krispies in the mix to bring a light, airy crunch to your granola bars.
(2) Line the baking pan with parchment paper, if desired – this can make them easier to cut.
(3) Speaking of cutting – if possible, use a pizza cutter. Cut the bars down the middle, lengthwise, and then in 1-1 1/2 inch strips horizontally.
(4) Buy ingredients in bulk – oats, dried fruit, chocolate, etc., are all cheaper per ounce when you buy them in bulk. Do so and your granola bars will be even cheaper.
(5) Be patient. While the granola bar may taste wonderful – the first pass at them may not be what you want. They may be too hard, too soft, or too crumbly. Try again & don’t give up!
Granola Bar Recipes
Click on the images below to see some of our favorite granola bar recipes.
Pinterest Granola Bar Recipe Finds
Note: All photos below belong to the posters of the recipes; if you click on any image, you’ll be taken to that recipe. To see them all in one swoop, visit my Pinterest Snack Board.
Do you have a favorite granola bar recipe? Share below, please!!