Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #95

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes yesterday!  I had a great day – the best part was getting to see Frog Prince on my birthday.  It’s been 4 years since I’ve had the blessing of spending my birthday with him… that is, until this year!!  He made me a wonderful dinner and then we enjoyed dessert – an ice cream cake with fresh raspberry sauce.  Yum-o. 

While he cooked, I drooled over all these delicious recipes: {all photos are from the author of the recipes, linked from Pinterest}

Raspberry Buttercream-Filled Brownies


Easy Chicken Noodle Soup


DIY Funfetti Cake


Smoked Mozzarella and Chicken Penne


Raspberry Pancakes


Soft and Chewy Vanilla Butter Cookies

 

If you do pin these delicious recipes to your boards, please make sure you pin the original recipe, and not the recipe appearing here!  The original authors need to get the pin & associated traffic, not my blog. 

And, if you were featured, feel free to grab the button below!

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, save those for other linkys.  Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I missed your birthday! Sounds like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a happy birthday and got to spend it with your sweetie. How nice for you that he cooks. Great list this week. I don't know which sweet I want to try first, and I bet the soup would be wonderful on a nice cold day. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over your delicious features to and Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week end!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a wonderful birthday with your hunny! :) All your finds this week look great! I also pinned that Funfetti cake, too...I'm thinking Nathan would LOVE that as his birthday cake this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks this week, I especially like the Raspberry Pancakes, they would be perfect for Valentines day. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a nice birthday! Great recipes you linked to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy choices! I'm glad you got to enjoy your birthday with your Frog Prince. It's always a treat to have someone cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm swooning over those brownies! Hope your birthday was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (belated) birthday! Those raspberry treats look quite tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw so sweet of your hubby to do that - happy belated birthday :)

    All those recipes look great! Thank you for hosting once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...