Thursday, December 20, 2012

9 Christmas Breakfast Ideas

I can’t believe Christmas is just right around the corner.  I am super excited.  I love everything about Christmas, from the twinkling lights to the snow on the ground.  But, more than that, I love the REASON for Christmas.  The fact that the God of the Universe sent His son to earth because He LOVES us still takes my breath away and brings tears to my eyes. 

That is love. 

We celebrate Christmas by gathering with family and those we love – sharing the gift of Christ with them all, and give presents to honor His great gift. 

To start things off, we enjoy a special breakfast – I’m hoping some of these ideas might give you some Christmas morning inspiration! 

1. Kris Kringle Pancakes {make the mix ahead of time & use like a boxed mix"}

2. Gingerbread Muffins

3. Overnight Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake

4. Gingerbread Cranberry Scones

5. Christmas Eggs

6. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole

7. Make-Ahead Brunch Bake

8. Garden Veggie Quiche

9. Chicken Spinach Quiche

Do you have a Christmas breakfast tradition?  I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making muffins this weekend for a couple families our church is helping with Christmas. I've been trying to decide what types to make and your gingerbread ones sound like a perfect choice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens, you melted my heart with this post. I'm not a dinner casserole girl but my goodness, I'll eat breakfast casseroles for days!!! And even one for the crock pot?! <3
    My sweet mother in law makes the traditional sausage egg and cheese one...except...she uses brie instead of cheddar...soooo good!
    Bookmarking this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...