Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ingredient Spotlight: Bacon

Today for Ingredient Spotlight, Tiffany is hosting BACON-FEST!  You know you enjoy a good strip of bacon now and again – so go check out some amazing recipes. 

A few of our favorite bacon recipes include:

Breakfast Pizza
Get the recipe here.

Breakfast “Hot Pockets”
Get the recipe here.

Christmas Eggs
Get the recipe here

Bacon & Egg Grilled Cheese
Get the recipe here.

Cheddar Chicken & Rice Soup
Get the recipe here.

Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana Soup
Get the recipe here.

Bacon-Wrapped Turkey
{works for chicken too!}
Get the recipe here.

Cheesy Bacon & Brown Rice Casserole
Get the recipe here.

Baked Potato Pizza
Get the recipe here.

and, Smothered Aussie Chicken
Get the recipe here. 

Now, go, off to link up your bacon recipes, or find some new ones!  You can find the linky here

4 comments:

  1. I can assure you it's not a pretty sight, but I am *drooling* - definitely heading off to some of these recipes.

    Aaaaah, bacon: I feel like I'm smelling it as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon makes everything better! I have your 'Christmas Eggs' on the menu tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drooling* I'm off to check out some additional recipes :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...