The one where I turn 30.
And, the one where my best friend from High School gets married on my 30th birthday!
One would think I would not be ready for this birthday, but I am.
I am super thankful for all the amazing things that happened this decade:
- getting a college degree,
- moving to Michigan,
- meeting my husband,
- traveling & living in Alaska,
- developing life-long friendships,
- finding my true calling and passion,
- staring this food blog,
- standing in the northern & southern hemisphere at the same time,
- traveling north of the Arctic circle in the same year as being on the equator,
- getting married,
- buying our first home,
- getting my PhD, and
- obtaining my first faculty job at my dream institution.
But, I’m ready for a new decade.
A new leaf.
Waiting in hope for the awesome things God has promised.
This menu plan is the last of my 20s – here’s to a fabulous week!
To do: Thaw chicken broth for soup
To do: Make cake!
To do: Thaw spaghetti sauce
To do: Thaw chicken
Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!