Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ingredient Spotlight: Potatoes & Bacon

Thanks for joining us again for the Ingredient Spotlight!  Are you enjoying this feature?  Tiffany and I love seeing all the amazing recipes you share.  Recipe inspiration is always welcome here. 

After a delicious quinoa week last week, we are on to a double feature this time: Potatoes & Bacon. 

Here are our favorite recipes using potatoes & bacon:

Baked Potato Dip with Potato DippersA cream-cheesy sauce stuffed with spinach, bacon, broccoli and peppers, served atop a crunch homemade potato chip!

Zuppa Tuscana SoupA knock-off of Olive Garden’s version, this creamy soup combines bacon and potato with spinach and Italian sausage in a delicious soup that even freezes well. 

Baked Potato Pizza.  Use leftover mashed potatoes as the “sauce” on this pizza and top it with your favorite potato toppings – including bacon! 

Chicken Cheddar & Potatoes.  A simple skillet dish with fantastic flavor – brought about by the one and only, bacon. 

I’m sure you have lots of ways to pair up bacon & potatoes – so bring on the recipes!  I can’t wait to see them. 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than potatoes and bacon. I look forward to all the new recipes people post so I can try them out! I shared my Parmesan bacon potato recipe. It's something to make once in awhile because it's very rich.

    Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by for the 1st time. I shared a couple of my potato-bacon recipes while I was here! Thanks for hosting! I am your newest GFC follower too! Stop by The Shady Porch and link up at the Rock 'N Share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taters and bacon! I'm especially liking the baked potato pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...