Tuesday, November 3, 2009

mmm... bread.

Joy at Joy of Desserts and Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy are hosting a fun party that will seriously have me gaining 10 pounds before it's all said and done. No, they're not hosting a dessert party... they are hosting a bread party.

I am a sucker for good breads.

Sweet breads.
Yeast breads.
Dinner breads.
Sandwich breads.

You name them, I love them.

Today, I wanted to highlight some of my very favorite bread recipes:

Tomato Basil Bread

(excellent in grilled cheese sandwiches, or with soup)

No-Knead Fococcia Bread


Cheese-Stuffed Bread Sticks



French Bread



Whole Wheat Hamburger Rolls



Italian Herb Rolls



No-Rise Pizza Crust



Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread



Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread



Applesauce Zucchini Bread


Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Chocolate Chip Bread



Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread




What is your favorite kind of bread?

15 comments:

  1. By the way -- thanks for sharing this. I'm going to link up later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breads all look fantastic. You must have a knead for bread :-) Sorry I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh seriously yummy! I would like a slice or two of that tomato basil bread for my sandwich today. Thank you for such wonderful additions to the bread round up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh! I am so going to stop over there and check it out! I too am a sucker for breads, much more than even dessert:)

    P.S. The tomato basil bread is one of my faves!!

    Blessings,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE making bread! I have some cinnamon raisin bread rising right now. :D LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all wonderful, and you have a great roundup of your own right here. That slice of pizza is making me so hungry! :-) They all look and sound so good. Thank you for your great contribution to our bread roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I would say a fresh baguette rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I gained 10 pounds just reading this post! I am going to have to try the tomato basil bread; it looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I basically love all breads. Focaccia and challah are up there with my favorites, however. And I don't know if you've ever been to Bertucci's in the northeast but their rolls are TO DIE FOR.

    All of your breads look so delicious. I am going to bookmark them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those beautiful breads. Good for you.

    I have to send some over to Joy and Tamy, soon. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these look great! Which bread would you suggest I try since I haven't made any before? An easy and healthy recipe would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT!!! post, all your bread look wonderful. The Italian Herb Bread and the Tomato Basil Bread are a must try. THANKS!!! for sharing all your AWESOME!!! bread baking with us.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness, I'm about to starve just looking at all those delicious breads! Thanks for sharing all your recipes with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...