Sunday, June 14, 2015

Menu Plan–June 14

Life has been busy, but menu planning without posting my menu has been rough.  I have found that I’m not as likely to make my meals when they are scribbled on a piece of paper in my kitchen. 

Not sure why, but I need to think through and find the recipes and link them here to have our week go better.  So, without further ado, here’s our menu this week:

Breakfasts
Breakfast Burritos {freezer}
Granola
Berry Baked Oatmeal
Whole Wheat Waffles

Sunday
Brussels Sprout and Sweet Potato Salad {new}, Garlic and Beer Marinated Chicken {new}

Monday - 15
Veggie Stuffed Meatloaf, Peas

Tuesday
Grilled Pizza , steamed veggies

Wednesday
Crockpot Chicken {new} and Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Crockpot Lentil and Brown Rice Tacos, Chips and Salsa

Saturday
Beer Brats, Sweet Corn and Roasted Vegetable Summer Salad {new}
Raspberry Rhubarb Crisp

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...