Hope you all had a blessed & joyful Christmas! Frog Prince and I had a wonderful time with family – both near & far, and are very much looking forward to a continued week of R&R.
Today, we are kicking off our countdown to 2012 by sharing our best recipes of 2011 with you. Today’s theme is the BEST BREAKFAST RECIPES of 2011! Here are our top picks:
1. Homemade Greek Yogurt
2. Goody Poody Pancakes
3. Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
4. Pumpkin Pancakes with Apple Topping
5. Sweet Potato Baked Oatmeal with Craisins
6. Make Ahead Brunch Bake
7. Apple Cider Doughnut Holes
8. Waffles of Insane Greatness
9. Chicken Spinach Quiche
10. Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Cups
I can’t wait to see your best recipes. Link up a post containing a recap of your best breakfast recipes from 2011, or link up an individual top recipe choice.
Please make sure to include a link back to the Countdown here on Finding Joy in My Kitchen so others can find the party & share their favorites. You can do this by including the countdown button in your post: