Friday, May 4, 2012

Cinco de Mayo!

While Frog Prince isn’t big into spicy Mexican food, we do have a few recipes that might be fun for your family to eat today in celebration of Cinco de Mayo!

Breakfast Quesadillas
{Serve with Salsa}

Spanish Tortilla
{serve with salsa, or top with tomatoes}

Garlic Chicken Quesadillas
{avocado makes a great addition to these quesadillas}

Mexican Pasta Bake
{yes, it’s pasta-based, but SOOOOO good!}

Baked Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups
{This is a childhood favorite recipe for me!}

Mexican Chicken Hotdish
{This is a classic potluck dish; super easy because you make it ahead!}

Smokehouse Fajitas
{Or, Steak Fajitas}

The Best Ever Taco Dip
{trust me on this one!!!}

Homemade Tortillas
{If you haven’t made your own before, today’s the day!}

What’s your favorite thing to eat on Cinco de Mayo?

2 comments:

  1. I love the oxymoron that is a Mexican hotdish :) So funny. The quesadillas and pasta had me wishing we were doing something a little more festive than burgers tonight. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! I so wish I would of looked at your list earlier in the day. Since I love Mexican food it is all good because I can make these dishes anytime! Thanks for a delicious group of recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...