Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #135

I hope you all had a fantastic week!  It’s been another busy one here, and I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving break – literally.  This week was all about yummy Thanksgiving recipes:

Monday – Best Breads for Thanksgiving
Tuesday – Best Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
Wednesday – Best Turkey Recipes
Thursday – Best Dessert Recipes

Today, I'm sharing with you some yummy perfect-for-Thanksgiving finds.

{All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest}

1-Hour Dinner Rolls
{Although these are not made with whole wheat flour,
they look perfect for Thanksgiving – better yet, 1 hour?!  Thanks, Jess! }

 

Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
{Next time I host Thanksgiving, you can bet I'm inviting Liz so she can bring
her bacon-wrapped green beans!  They’ll go great with our bacon-wrapped turkey!}

 

Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
{Then, Reeni can join for dessert because she had me at sweet potato...}

 

Pumpkin Layer Cake with Creamy Cinnamon Whip
{Because every good Thanksgiving dinner has way too many desserts,
I'll ask Brenda to bring a slice of her cake!}

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Also – don’t forget to say hello when you stop to visit one another’s finds.  Everyone always appreciates a comment.

 

 

 

Just a reminder: Please pin the source, not the images here on my blog.
The talented chefs that came up with these recipes deserve the credit and traffic,
so, please, please pin the source!

5 comments:

  1. In case I have trouble connecting next week, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a awesome weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the green bean bundles recipe is from How Sweet It Is (originally) - then I've made those and highly, highly recommend them. They are actually pretty quick to make and they are so delicious :)

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blog - thank you so much for including my post! I am making those dinner rolls this week, and was thinking of trying them out with at least some amount of whole wheat flour - it would certainly make them more practical for non-holiday meals. I'll let you know if they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those green beans look like some tasty eats! I've made something similar before, and they certainly are worth trying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...