Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Week: Desserts

I know earlier this week I said the side dishes are my favorite part of Thanksgiving.  But, now seeing all these desserts, I think I’d like to change my answer. 

Our favorite desserts, that make an appearance every year, go to:

Award-Winning
Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust & Spiced Whipped Cream

Classic Apple Pie with No-Fail Crust

We also highly recommend:

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
{with 58% less fat, 46% fewer calories than the original!}

Slab Apple Pie with Crumble Topping

Apple Pockets
{Who can resist these cute mini pies?!}

Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake

Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake

Other yummy desserts for you include:

Don’t forget to join us for the rest of the week --

Monday – Best Breads for Thanksgiving
Tuesday – Best Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
Wednesday – Best Turkey Recipes
Thursday – Best Dessert Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...