Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ingredient Spotlight: Beef & Tomatoes

When Tiffany and I put our heads together for this year’s Ingredient Spotlight, we decided to do a double ingredient combination. 

I’m really looking forward to this part of Ingredient Spotlight since so many nights I look in the fridge and say “I have a little bit of this and some of that to use up!”  Now, I’ll have some great recipes to help me when that happens. 

Today, we are featuring recipes using beef & tomatoes

A few of our favorite beef & tomato recipes include:

Taco SaladRecipe here.

Zucchini Pizza Casserole {GF}Recipe here

Spaghetti & Mini MeatballsRecipe here.

Mexican Pasta Bake – Recipe here.

Other recipes include:

Crockpot Vegetable Beef Stew – Get the recipe here.
Goulash – Get the recipe here.
Taco Dip – Get the recipe here.
Crockpot Swiss Steak – Get the recipe here
Easy Lasagna Soup – Get the recipe here.

I can’t wait to see the recipes you’ve made using both beef & tomatoes!  Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like – just be sure to link back to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...