Our favorite ways to use up ham include:
1. Zucchini & Ham Tortilla Bake – On a whim last summer we tried this recipe as a way to use up zucchini. Surprise! We loved it so much it has become a family favorite.
2. Cheesy Ham & Pasta Bake - This recipe is a family favorite. We love the combination of cheddar cheese, ham and whole wheat pasta. It’s excellent with mushrooms, but if they aren’t your thing, leave them out.
3. Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets – Like a hot pocket but better.
4. Ham and Veggie Egg Bake – This makes a great brunch, but is filling enough to be breakfast for dinner too.
5. Ham & Potato Casserole – A filling casserole complete with bell peppers, potatoes, carrots and celery. A dish to clean out the refrigerator and please your family too.
6. Cheesy Cauliflower Ham Bake – A different dish that combines with ham and Swiss cheese with a yummy cauliflower sauce.
7. Ham and Garden Veggie Garden Shell – Easy. Just like mac & cheese, but with ham and more veggies. Your kids will love it.
8. Ham & Asparagus Quiche – Amazing. Good for dinner or breakfast.
9. Cheesy Ham & Lentil Bake – Cheap and tasty. I was impressed by the flavorful punch this casserole packs and the nutritional benefits too. Filling? Check. A winner in our family for sure.
11. Ham Primavera – This is a recipe from my childhood that I absolutely love and looked forward to each year following Easter.
12. Ham and Asparagus Lasagna – I saved the best for last. Really. This recipe gets raving reviews and keeps great for leftovers during the week. Yum-o.