Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Countdown: 2

Day 2: Meaty Main Dishes

Ham and Asparagus Lasagna

Smothered "Aussie" Chicken

Penne with Broccoli and Sausage

Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak

Penne with Spinach and Chicken

Chicken and Brown Rice Bake

Chicken Pot Pie

Crockpot Chicken Parmesan

Italian Pork Chops

Roasted Veggie Parmesan

Mozzarella Mushroom Chicken

Unstuffed Pepper Skillet

Okay... so there were 12.  We couldn't choose just 10.


  1. Oh yum! My mouth is watering for the Mozzarella Mushroom all looks so good!

  2. That Chicken... and the cheesesteak... and the penne... and the pork chop ... and the pepper skillet!!!

    What a great recap!

  3. Oh my. Every one of these looks delicious!

  4. I love the ham and asparagus lasagna idea. Yum! Happy New Year and thanks for linking to TMTT.

  5. The Italian Pork Chops look wonderful. The recipe is simple, which is my kind of recipe. I'm definitely hanging onto this one to try soon.

  6. Hey! I recieved a blog award and now I am passing one along to you!

    Love all your menu choices!


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...