Sunday, December 26, 2010

Countdown to 2011: Breakfast


Countdown2011

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Today, we’re highlighting the best breakfast recipes cooked up in our kitchens during 2010. 

As I looked through our archives, I realized that in 2011, I want to try more egg-based breakfast dishes.  Almost all our breakfast recipes from 2010 are carb-based!  Oh well… guess that’s what happens when a girl loves her carbs. 



Wheat Blueberry Muffins made with Olive Oil
   Our family loved these fluffy muffins, especially
   with their crunchy exterior. 



Whole Wheat English Muffins
   Who knew English Muffins were so easy to make!  
   These were wonderful for breakfast with fresh
   blueberry cherry preserve – but also made great
   breakfast sandwiches


Baked Doughnuts
   One of my goals for 2010 was to make homemade
   doughnuts!  These are wonderful – and the best part;
   they are baked, not fried.




Pumpkin Spice Granola
   A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  This was on our table from October
   until December.  We couldn’t get enough of it! 



Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
   Ready in just 2 hours, this is a great breakfast to
   throw in the crockpot in the morning.  It’s also filling
   enough to double as a dinner or brunch!



Maple Oat Scones
   Another first for us in 2010 was making scones! These
   were a winner in our book.



Okay – enough of our recipes, I can’t wait to see your best breakfast recipes from 2010!

Enter your link below. 

Please include a link back to this post at Finding Joy in My Kitchen so others can access this archive of recipes. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try that crockpot breakfast casserole of yours! It looks great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i could be here all day posting my breakfast recipes...so i only did 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Debbi - can't wait to try the crockpot recipe! Thanks for hosting, this is going to be a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this! Looking forward to participating all week! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate. I didn't realize I had to post the link on my own blog. I did that now, for both the French Toast and granola posts. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me that I really wanted to make your doughnuts. The others look amazing too. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi SnoWhite! Thanks for hosting the link party, I am sorry I skipped over the part to add a link on my blog. I am still new at this blogging stuff (about 3 months now). I added a link! Very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, SnoWhite! My link to your post has been added. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...