Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Plan–April 22

Happy Earth Day! 

I love Earth Day – it’s a wonderful day to be reminded of our relationship to the place we call home, and our Biblical call to be stewards of this great Creation.  As an ecologist, this day is one of my favorites – as a Christian – this day is also.  I can worship my Creator while I care for His Creation! 

One of the ways I can do that in the kitchen is by using my crockpot – it’s the most energy efficient way to cook!  Last week we made three crockpot recipes and this week we’re trying a new one. 

Onward with this week:

Sunday
Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Baked Potato Pizza {recipe Monday}, green bean fries

Monday
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins {new}
Leftovers

Tuesday
Granola & Yogurt and Berry Sauce
Bacon & Egg Grilled Cheese {new}, green beans
To do: Make Greek Yogurt Pound Cake & Berry Sauce

Wednesday
Wheat Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Crockpot Parmesan Chicken with Brown Rice & Veggies {new}
Bible Study: Lemon Berry Trifle {new}

Thursday
Leftover Pancakes
Italian Sausage Spinach Penne Pasta

Friday
Granola and Dried Cherries
Leftovers

Saturday
TBD
BBQ Chicken Pizza or Calzones

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week, friend! Esp. BBQ Chicken Pizza ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...