Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan - Nov, 1

mpm-1
click the image for hundreds of menu ideas!

Sickness foiled our menu plan last week. The flu is no fun. Praying all of you, dear readers, stay healthy!  While I was really excited to try a new recipe from "Cover and Bake", instead, we ate soup.  Lots and lots of soup.  Thank goodness we had stocked up on broth and were able to make our own stock!



























Hopefully we're back on track this week....!  Frog Prince is still healthy... please say a prayer that he stays that way!

Breakfasts
Apple Spice Granola
Red Pepper Quiche (new)
Toast (whole wheat bread)
Cinnamon Waffles with Apple Topping
Baked Oatmeal with Apples (new)

Lunches
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Fruits/veggies

Dinners
Su - Soup (new) and bread
M - Chicken Spinach Pesto Soup (new)
Tu - Pasta with Italian Sausage and roasted veggies (new)
W - Broccoli and Cheese Soup, bread
Th - Leftovers
F - Red Pepper Tortellini, broccoli
Sa - Baked Veggie Sandwiches, applesauce

Sweet Treats
Millionaire's Shortbread (Life Group Treat) (new)
Apple Chips
Apple Pie

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week. Hope your feeling better and hubby doesn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you chose Millionaire's shortbread for your recipe this week. I love that stuff. I saw her recipe and I thought about making it but decided not to since I've already posted a recipe for it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you are all feeling better and the flu has run its course. You menu looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your menu looks great for the week! I'm going to be trying your recipe for chicken stock and chicken noodle soup and I'm so excited for it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baked veggie sandwiches sound divine!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...