Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu Plan - April 12


While it was rainy and chilly here this week, we kept things busy and warm in our kitchen:





  




 


 




Zucchini Barley Bake
(Recipe to come)






Grapefruit Yogurt Cake
(Recipe to come)



Eek!  This week is it ... I'm defending my dissertation on FRIDAY!  Prayers are very much appreciated.  We'll try to eat well in the midst of all the craziness --

Sunday
B - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins (new)
D - Pepperoni Pizza Pie (new), veggies

Monday
B - Berry Oatmeal Muffins (new)
D - Tuscan Lemon Chicken, brown rice, veggies

Tuesday
B - Leftover muffins
D - Leftovers

Wednesday
B - Leftover muffins
D - Chicken and Brown Rice Bake

Thursday
B - Oatmeal with apples
D - Skillet ham and cheese pasta (new), veggies

Friday
B - Kris Kringle Pancakes, apple topping
Defense Treats - Lemon bars, Sugar Cookie Bars (new)
D - Sweet Potato Risotto, broccoli

Saturday
B - Garden Veggie Omelets
D - Crockpot Chicken Spinach Soup, wheat oatmeal quick bread

8 comments:

  1. Good luck this week! I know you are going to rock your dissertation and thesis defense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancakes sound delicious. I will have to try them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the dissertation! Praying for you!

    I can't wait for that grapefruit yogurt cake recipe :) I've had that on my mind since last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the barley bake sounds delish! can't wait to see the new recipes!

    goodluck and prayers with you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those recipes look awesome! I'm definitely going to have to try the zucchini ham lasagna; what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your dissertation! The zucchini/ham lasagna looks delicious, I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that zucchini barley bake from "eats well with others"? We really like hers, but I'm hoping your is a new recipe we can try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made the Ham, Asparagus, mushroom Lasagna today. YUM!!! My husband said "WOW! We should have this every week!" It's definitely going in the regular rotation. I'm debating whether to use the rest of my asparagus as a side veggie with a meat or try today's barley asparagus recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...