Sunday, November 7, 2010

Menu Plan - November 7




Time is flying by -- Thanksgiving is quickly approaching!!  We're beginning to think about our Thanksgiving menu around here, and this week at Finding Joy in My Kitchen I'll be sharing with you healthy and easy recipes for Thanksgiving!  Hope you'll stop back this week for side dishes, desserts, bread and of course, the turkey!  

This last week, we didn't stick to the menu plan super well... we had a busier week than expected, and ended up eating leftovers up for dinner rather than having them for lunch like we usually do.  We ended up eating:

Jack-O-Lantern Pizza



{A family favorite!}





{this time we added 2 C spinach to the dish... yum!}


{Family Favorite}






We've started having a bigger brunch after church on Sunday mornings so that we'll have more leftovers for breakfast to start out the week :)  

Sunday
Dinner - Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Soup {new}

Monday
B - Leftover Quiche

Tuesday
D - Colorful Chicken Linguine {new}

Wednesday
B -  Pumpkin Spice Granola, craisins
D - Leftovers

Thursday
B - Gingerbread Muffins {new}
D - Chicken Stew with Brown Rice

Friday
B - Leftover Pancakes

Saturday
D - Beef Stroganoff, steamed broccoli and cauliflower

Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy week! We're planning to make some Pumpkin Spiced Granola and Pumpkin Granola Bars for our OAMC. Thanks for sharing such great and yummy recipes! Loving them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your menu plans. It looks like some great meals. My menu plans would look pathetic. I basically cook on the weekend and we eat leftovers all week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for the gingerbread muffins!

    and hope you liked the cheesy lasagna soup..i think that was what you made! (this whole time change is wearing on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Heather -- that soup was AMAZING!! Definitely a new family favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added your Spinach Squares and Pumpkin Granola to my list of "must try" recipes. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your menu sounds so yummy.

    I have to try the pumpkin spice granola. That sounds perfect for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jack-o-lantern pizza is sooo cute! What a sweet idea. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Everything on your menu this week looks deelish! My mouth was watering over that blueberry breakfast cake! Yummo! Happy MPM!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy looking over your menus. I'm trying to get my family to eat healthier, so it's fun to see what others are doing to be healthy, too. Keep up the good cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, I'm adding the Brown Rice Hotdish to our menu this week. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your menu looks SO SO SO good! I think I might try your potato and broccoli soup - it looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...