Sunday, April 10, 2011

Menu Plan - April 10




Well, friends - if things have been a little quiet around here, it is because of two things.  First, spring is here, which means we're gearing up for our garden and spending a bit more time outside.  Second, my computer died.  :(  Thus, my photos need be re-downloaded and put onto Frog Prince's computer... which I haven't done yet.  In the mean time, this past week, we enjoyed:

Ham, Spinach and Mushroom Omelets


{made in rice cooker}




{excellent in grilled cheese!}




{uses turkey sausage and a white bean sauce}


Cherry Granola
{new}








With spring in full force, our menu is beginning to showcase more fresh fruits and veggies as they become available.  And, of course, we're breaking out the grill :)  

Sunday
B - Granola and Yogurt, fresh fruit
D - Zucchini, Carrot and Black Bean Quesadillas
{To do: Make Apple Cinnamon Bread}


Monday
B - Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread
D - Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese, steamed veggies


Tuesday
B - Granola and Yogurt, fresh fruit
D - Broccoli Hotdish, steamed carrots


Wednesday
B - Berry Baked Oatmeal
D - Honey Mustard Stir Fry, brown rice
Dessert {Bible Study} - Carrot Bars


Thursday
B - Leftover baked oatmeal
D - Baked Veggie Sandwiches, Sweet Potato Fries

Friday
B - Waffles/Pancakes {clean out the freezer supply!}
D - Grilling! Burgers with 40-minute buns, broccoli au gratin {new}

Saturday
B - Cinnamon Raisin Bagels {new}
D - Crockpot Ziti, Olive Garden Breadsticks

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful. I really want to try the penne, broccoli, and sausage. delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures of what you ate this week and then how you put this weeks menu. I might just start doing that. I have SO many recipes backlogged but I'd love to show the pictures ahead of time. Great idea! That cherry granola and blue berry muffin picture totally makes me want to take a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds great, friend! We're having burgers from the grill this week too!! :) Don't you just love all this spring weather?!?

    I would love to see what your plans are for your garden -- hubby and I decided to take a break from the garden this year because we have way too many other projects going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over your last week meal photos... I think I need to go eat breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sno White,
    Your menu for the week looks great, we would really love those Pork Chops. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There,

    I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
    for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

    Thanks,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...