Saturday, December 29, 2012

Countdown to 2013: Best Snacks & Appetizers of 2012

I hope you’re having fun on the Countdown to 2013!  So many yummy recipes – be sure to see them all on our “Best Recipes of 2012” Pinterest board.  Be sure to follow along!

Countdown to 2013 @ Finding Joy of My Kitchen

Day 1: Top 12 Breakfast Recipes of 2012
Day 2: Top 12 Soup and Bread Recipes of 2012
Day 3: Top 12 Main Dish Recipes of 2012

Day 4: Top 12 Snack & Appetizer Recipes of 2012

Click on any photo to see the recipe!

1. Ranch Crackers
2. 10-Minute Kale Chips
3. Cheesy Black Bean Dip
4. Grandma’s Sugared Popcorn
5. Roasted Red Pepper Dip
6. Grilled Zucchini Parmesan Strips

7. Pizza Dip
8. Roasted Cauliflower Poppers
9. Caramel Apple Granola
10. Parmesan Feta Peppers
11. Honey Butter Popcorn
12. Baked Mozzarella Sticks

Now it’s your turn - can’t wait to see your best snack and appetizer recipes of the year! I could really use a few new recipes here, so I am really looking forward to your best recipes. 

There are two easy ways to participate:

1) Create a post highlighting your best recipes of 2012.
2) Link up your best individual recipes for 2012. 

All I ask is that you link back to the countdown and that you visit others!

And… Don't miss Sunday's Countdown -- best desserts of 2012!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to make my own crackers! Another foodie goal for this new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made kale chips this year and I was very surprised at how incredible they were. Tasted like REAL chips! Plus kale is so inexpensive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...