Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Countdown to 2013: Best of 2012

Happy New Year!  A huge thanks to all of you who took time to be a part of our Countdown to 2013.   What a great collection of recipes to kick off the new year. 

  Countdown to 2013 @ Finding Joy of My Kitchen

If you missed the other days earlier this week, check out:

Day 1: Top 12 Breakfast Recipes of 2012
Day 2: Top 12 Soup and Bread Recipes of 2012
Day 3: Top 12 Main Dish Recipes of 2012
Day 4: Top 12 Snack & Appetizer Recipes of 2012
Day 5: Top 12 Dessert Recipes of 2012
Day 6: Top 12 Reader Favorite Recipes of 2012

See them all on our “Best Recipes of 2012” Pinterest board. 

For the final day of the countdown, please link up any recap post from 2012 as we ring in 2013! 

Day 7: Top Hits of 2012

Click on any photo to see the recipe!

1. Homemade Crackers
2. Ranch Chicken Parmesan
3. Crockpot Ziti
4. Italian Pork Chops
5. Cheesy Ham & Pasta Bake

7. Baked Potato Soup
8. Apple Honey Tea
9. Copy Cat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
10. Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
11. Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Cups
12. Kitchen Tip: Removing Apple Wax

Top Referrers of 2012

A HUGE thank you to these wonderfully hard-working and fun bloggers who were my top referrers for 2012. If you haven’t checked out these great blogs, be sure to do so! 

  1. Organizing Junkie
  2. Once A Month Mom
  3. Eat at Home Cooks
  4. Tammy’s Recipes
  5. Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
  6. The Happy Housewife
  7. Recipe Shoebox
  8. The Finer Things in Life
  9. Feel Good About Dinner
  10. The Atwoods

Link up your recap posts for 2012 below -- all I ask is that you link back to the countdown and that you visit others!

Thanks for participating – I’m already looking forward to next year.  Are you?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! IT was fun. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see that I am bringing traffic your way! I love your blog and all of your ideas and recipes. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to try those homemade crackers! Great list, as always :) Thanks for hosting, this was fun! I was a little more organized than last year, and next year I'll do even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! The recipes look awesome. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why these were your biggest hits! I'm in love with the ranch chicken parmesan. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you through OrgJunkie :) Now I'm off to check out your wax apples post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...