Sunday, April 29, 2012

Menu Plan–April 29

Wow, friends – another week has flown by!  This weekend was filled with fun and some spontaneous activities:

  • Friday night – my husband and I watched Courageous and The Adventures of Tintin; both were great movies. 
  • Saturday I taught 81 fourth, fifth & sixth graders at a Girls in Science event all about wetlands!  We had a blast making wetlands out of play dough and sponges, green Jell-O and cocoa powder. 
  • Saturday night ended up going over to our friend’s house and played hand and foot {girls lost :( }, and then spontaneously,
  • Sunday we got invited to go to a baseball game with our friends!

The food this week was great too…

This week, we’re planning on enjoying:

Sunday
Veggie Omelets
Grilling… with grilled potato fries!

Monday
Granola, dried fruit
Pork Chops with Rhubarb Sauce {new} with Roasted Green Bean & Potato Salad

Tuesday
Fluffy Applesauce Pancakes with Apple Topping
Tuscan Lemon Chicken, Wild & Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies

Wednesday
Granola, Yogurt & Berry Sauce
Three Cheese Ziti

Thursday
Banana Berry Muffins
Pizza Pockets

Friday
Granola, Yogurt & Berry Sauce
Leftovers

Saturday
Whole Wheat Blueberry Buttermilk Donuts with Lemon Glaze
Veggie Risotto, leftover chicken

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your organized meal planning....and your yummy looking breakfasts! Looks like a yummy week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Taylor! I've found that menu planning is what keeps me sane during the week, especially busy ones.

      Delete
  2. Your week sounds pretty good. I wish I was that organized,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try your green bean 'fries' from last week - we've got green beans coming in our garden, and I'm all for creative ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous that you have green beans ready! Must be somewhere warmer than here ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...