There are so many reasons why I love this version of vanilla.
- It's rich and creamy.
- Right out of the ice cream maker it's an amazing version of soft serve.
- Hard scoop - it's incredible.
- It's made without eggs.
- It's easy.
- It's made with half and half and whipping cream... so it's a tad bit healthier, if you're into that sort of thing.
- Many wonderful things can be placed on top of vanilla ice cream. Like hot fudge. Granola. Berry Sauce. Fresh Fruit. Cookies. Granola Bars. Chocolate Chips. Rice Krispies. YUM.
- It's perfect atop a cherry crisp. Or apple crisp. Or cherry apple crisp.
- It's the perfect base ice cream for mint chocolate chip, cookie dough or cookies and cream ice cream.
- To continue the list, it works wonderfully for candy cane ice cream, cherry ice cream, and cake batter ice cream!
What's not to love?
If you don't already have an ice cream maker, keep your eyes peeled at garage sales this summer! We've already seen a couple of them there this season.
Try the best vanilla ice cream. ever.